Having an issue with my sister, and it has me stressed out. So I thought, what can I do to calm down.
Hum! I have many thousands of beads, findings, unusual items, that need seperated, photographed, packaged and listed.. THAT, my friends, is my way of relieving stress. And, guess what, it's working.
The Etsy site has kept me strssed for several months now, enough is enough, I cannot let them get the best of me.
I am listing my "new" items on a different online selling site. ArtFire to be exact. I will keep my Etsy shop, and relist when something sells. I still have hope they will figure out what the problems are, and more importantly, figure out how to fix them.
If you are reading this and are looking for supplies please check out my store at Ladyhawk.artfire.com.
Feel free to share your links here....
Peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll check it out!
ReplyDeleteI understand completely about Etsy. I'm disgusted enough by Etsy's faults, failures to act and other BS that I finally got off my derriere and got my standalone off and running as well. For me, it's already been a good move, as I've had hundreds more views and lots more sales in the first week than in the last month on Etsy.
*hugs for you regarding your sister*