I don't know exactly where I want this blog to go, so I am going to let the posts take it where it wants to go.
Summer is here, and I am alive again. I wish I could follow summer around the world. I want to be warm all the time.
To my Etsy and ArtFire friends, feel free to share here. Put a link to your new item, talk about your new item. Or share what you are doing today, or what you are going to do tomorrow.
Share you favorite poem, song, saying or share your original thoughts, and we all have those.
I don't want this to be a negative blog, which with all that is going on over at Etsy, that would be easy to do.
I want to keep it positive. I don't want it to get all spammy, but if you have a new item you wish to share go for it. We need to help each other, so go ahead and post your shop/store links.
gypsywoman.etsy.com
ladyhawk.artfire.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice blog gypsy!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you found it!
I want to share!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/48346406/dog-dresses-tutu-ballerina-dreamsicle
Thinking very positive!
Thanks Mia....I need to figure out how to make links live.
ReplyDeleteYeah Gypsy - you did it!!
ReplyDeleteSometimes I amaze myself.......LOL
ReplyDeleteI think this is a marvelous idea! Glad you started it!
ReplyDeleteGreat job, gypsy!
ReplyDelete